Our Company – PLAYSTUDIOS VIETNAM
Come join an ambitious mobile entertainment company which committed to leveraging the best technology we can to create fun experiences. We have big plans and would be thrilled for you to consider us.
PLAYSTUDIOS Vietnam is a Vietnam subsidiary of the United States based leading mobile & social games company PLAYSTUDIOS Inc.
We are backed by dominant, multi-billion-dollar market leaders in the leisure and video game industries and a collection of powerhouse venture capital firms. Our founding team has over a century of collective gaming experience.
We are building a best-of-breed development and operations group and are looking for top tier talent who can help us create and optimize high quality games in the rapidly evolving social and mobile gaming markets.
Our company has high growth rates, with the stability and financial security of an established company. We guarantee high quality work, AAA-entertainment brand exposure, competitive compensation and great benefits.
PLAY OUR GAMES HERE:
- Initiate, Plan, Monitor the Execution and Close the projects you have in charge. This includes but not limited to project schedules and budgets, plans for project quality, resources, communication, and risks, etc.
- Work with the project team to understand and track progress and the quality of work being performed.
- Responsible for working for the project ream to identify and address critical path or roadblock issues and develops mitigation plans accordingly.
- Responsible for communication of project status to all project stakeholders. Communication includes project meeting minutes, performance to project plan, project risks, kick off and post-mortem reports, and any status or project detail information needed daily.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others.
- Ensure Agile framework and Project Management processes are being followed by the team and guarantee its overall understanding.
- Promote empowerment of teams, ensuring that each team member is fully engaged in the project making a meaningful contribution while encouraging a sustainable pace.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Enhance and evolve the organization overall Project Management framework and practices.
- Partner with Product Owners in refining and grooming the projects and events scope to a level which is acceptable to estimate the level of efforts and to deliver.
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholders’ communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- 2+ years working in a Project Management discipline in a Software Development Life Cycle environment.
- 2+ years experience in Agile framework projects. PMP Certification is a significant plus.
- Proficient knowledge of Project Management tools, Jira and Bigpicture a plus.
- Experience in coaching Product Owners and Development team(s) about Project Management practices.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Work directly with a team of young and talented playMAKERS regardless of gender, age or experience.
- Unlimited growth opportunities and continuous improvement with English class, workshop and other technical training courses by highly-skilled members all over the world
- Premium healthcare coverage for you and ALL your dependents
- A company of full-fill-ment: 100% salary in probation, 100% covered Social insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment insurance since probation. Moreover, the Compulsory insurance for employees is also filled by company. You only need to bear PIT.
- Discretionary bonus
- Employee referral bonus program (Very attractive bonus range: from 300USD to 1000USD)
- Flexible working time: 5 working days/ week - from Monday to Friday (Time won't be your fear, cause productivity is what we care)
- Annual leave: 15 days in 1st year, 17 days in 2nd year, 20 days each year thereafter
- Delicious, fresh and free meal served daily!
- High-end workstation laptop and screens (For Artist: optional Wacom Intuos Pro or Cintiq)
- Equipment Allowance: 4,500,000 VND to pick your keyboard/ mouse/ headphone... in your own style
- Team building activities, staff trip, company events across the year