Our Company – PLAYSTUDIOS VIETNAM
Come join an ambitious mobile entertainment company which committed to leveraging the best technology we can to create fun experiences. We have big plans and would be thrilled for you to consider us.
PLAYSTUDIOS Vietnam is a Vietnam subsidiary of the United States based leading mobile & social games company PLAYSTUDIOS Inc.
We are backed by dominant, multi-billion-dollar market leaders in the leisure and video game industries and a collection of powerhouse venture capital firms. Our founding team has over a century of collective gaming experience.
We are building a best-of-breed development and operations group and are looking for top-tier talent who can help us create and optimize high-quality games in the rapidly evolving social and mobile gaming markets.
Our company has high growth rates, with the stability and financial security of an established company. We guarantee high-quality work, AAA entertainment brand exposure, competitive compensation and great benefits.
PLAY OUR GAMES HERE:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team members in various positions and functions to clearly capture product requirements and ideas. Synthesize abstract ideas and problems to develop appropriate, concrete, elegant solutions.
- Translate concepts into thoughtful user journeys, user flows, storyboards, mockups, and wireframes.
- Iterate effectively and efficiently on design with a cross-disciplinary team of engineers, product managers and creative designers.
- Create high-fidelity interactive prototypes that clearly communicate the player experience.
- Design for a variety of devices and interfaces.
- Provide design solutions for a variety of projects from back-office systems to game features to sales merchandising to in-game micro-events.
- Drive projects forward in a fast-paced, analytical and creative environment with practical and professional consideration for deadlines and resource availability.
- Manage and coordinate outsourced designers to support you as necessary, depending on workload.
- Perform User Experience research.
- Create best-practice guides and standards for the team around user experience and information architecture.
- Improve our team’s execution of User Experience with competitive analysis, regularly looking at best practices and educating the team.
- 1+ years of User Experience Design in mobile, web or other consumer products with a strong portfolio.
- Good English communication skills; able to communicate clearly with all teams in the company including creative, engineering, QA, and marketing/ UA
- Good design communication skills; able to translate the design into a shareable and digestible format, provide rationales on your design decisions to back up your thinking
- User-centric mindset with a solid understanding of design principles
- Be able to grasp key metrics and KPIs and provide design solutions that balance business objectives and user needs
- Resourcefulness, independence, and critical thinking: be able to think on your toes and be flexible to meet project needs.
- Excellent ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and prioritize in a fast-paced environment while still paying attention to detail.
- Proactive problem solver; dives in to the project with the team to identify potential constraints and takes steps to de-risk early on.
- Has a creative approach to design and has an interest in building fun experiences and games!
- Experienced in interactive prototyping (plus if experienced with at least one: AdobeXD, Protopie, Framer, Sketch, Origami, Axure, Framer, Principle, Balsamiq)
- Able to create effective wireframes, mockups, flow diagrams and use case diagrams that can clearly organize and propose user experiences is a plus
- Degree in relevant fields of psychology, graphic design, and human-computer interaction a plus.
- Understand software engineering and creative design pipelines; no need to be an experienced programmer but exposure to coding is a plus.
- You may be expected to complete at test as a part of the interviewing procedure.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Work directly with a team of young and talented playMAKERS regardless of gender, age or experience.
- Unlimited growth opportunities and continuous improvement with English classes, workshops and other technical training courses by highly-skilled members all over the world
- Premium healthcare coverage for you and ALL your dependents
- A company of full-fill-ment: 100% salary on probation, 100% covered Social insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment insurance since probation. Moreover, Compulsory insurance for employees is also filled by the company. You only need to bear PIT.
- Discretionary bonus
- Employee referral bonus program (Very attractive bonus range: from 300USD to 1000USD)
- Flexible working time: 5 working days/ week - from Monday to Friday (Time won't be your fear, cause productivity is what we care)
- Annual leave: 15 days in 1st year, 17 days in 2nd year, 20 days each year thereafter
- Delicious, fresh and free meal served daily!
- High-end workstation laptop and screens (For Artist: optional Wacom Intuos Pro or Cintiq)
- Equipment Allowance: 4,500,000 VND to pick your keyboard/ mouse/ headphone... in your own style
- Team building activities, staff trips, and company events across the year