Our Company – PLAYSTUDIOS VIETNAM
Come join an ambitious mobile entertainment company which committed to leveraging the best technology we can to create fun experiences. We have big plans and would be thrilled for you to consider us.
PLAYSTUDIOS Vietnam is a Vietnam subsidiary of the United States based leading mobile & social games company PLAYSTUDIOS Inc.
We are backed by dominant, multi-billion-dollar market leaders in the leisure and video game industries and a collection of powerhouse venture capital firms. Our founding team has over a century of collective gaming experience.
We are building a best-of-breed development and operations group and are looking for top tier talent who can help us create and optimize high quality games in the rapidly evolving social and mobile gaming markets.
Our company has high growth rates, with the stability and financial security of an established company. We guarantee high quality work, AAA-entertainment brand exposure, competitive compensation and great benefits.
PLAY OUR GAMES HERE:
- Work with the QA Lead to provide test coverage through all development phases.
- Assist in creating targeted test plans for an agile development framework.
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures based on product specifications and design intentions
- Use tools to execute manual tests; send requests and analyze responses.
- Use tools to simulate game-event triggers and report results.
- Manually test to verify that user actions match expected behavior.
- Identify and document bugs including bugs having to do with: broken functionality, missing functionality, design/art, animation, play experience (economy, pacing), localization, spelling, audio
- Prioritize, scope and escalate bugs appropriately, and establish the best method resolution
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, communicating risks, defects, and coverage status.
- Work with QA Lead to continuously refine and improve QA processes through lessons learned.
- 3+ years QA experience, 1+ years in games, mobile or web products testing ( candidates with no experience in game is welcome, as long as you have passion in game and willing to learn)
- Expertise in executing white box, grey box, black box, regression, smoke, integration testing. Having a software development background or skills is a major plus
- Must have worked on QA for a software product during initial development, and live operations with on-going development and release cycles.
- Strong logical and analytical skills; background in sciences, engineering, software engineering a plus
- Passionately detail orientated and methodical; ability to prioritize efficiently. Fanatical about quality.
- Gets stuff done quickly and independently; agile and flexible; able to adopt to a fast-paced and changing environment
- Understand mobile software engineering and creative pipeline
- Experience with using and analyzing mobile crash reporting a plus (e.g. experienced with crashlytics)
- Ability to perform API testing using postman and inspect / update APIs using tools like Charles Proxy
- Familiar with JSON and log debugging. Knowledge of Python and MS SQL is nice to have
- Experience with QA of products with multiple versions for localization and language
- Well-versed and knowledgeable in at least one bug reporting system such as JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.
- Ability to work for multiple projects and teams at the same time and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate clearly with all teams in the company including art, engineering, QA and marketing/UA; able to make clear issue tracking documentation
- Good command of English - written and spoken; knowledge of multiple Asian languages a plus (Chinese, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, or other South East Asian languages)
- Energetic, proactive problem solver; do not wait for problems to come up but identifies potential constraints and takes steps to de-risk early on
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Work directly with a team of young and talented playMAKERS regardless of gender, age or experience.
- Unlimited growth opportunities and continuous improvement with English class, workshop and other technical training courses by highly-skilled members all over the world
- Premium healthcare coverage for you and ALL your dependents
- A company of full-fill-ment: 100% salary in probation, 100% covered Social insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment insurance since probation. Moreover, the Compulsory insurance for employees is also filled by company. You only need to bear PIT.
- Discretionary bonus
- Employee referral bonus program (Very attractive bonus range: from 300USD to 1000USD)
- Flexible working time: 5 working days/ week - from Monday to Friday (Time won't be your fear, cause productivity is what we care)
- Annual leave: 15 days in 1st year, 17 days in 2nd year, 20 days each year thereafter
- Delicious, fresh and free meal served daily!
- High-end workstation laptop and screens (For Artist: optional Wacom Intuos Pro or Cintiq)
- Equipment Allowance: 4,500,000 VND to pick your keyboard/ mouse/ headphone... in your own style
- Team building activities, staff trip, company events across the year