Our Company – PLAYSTUDIOS VIETNAM
Come join an ambitious mobile entertainment company which committed to leveraging the best technology we can to create fun experiences. We have big plans and would be thrilled for you to consider us.
PLAYSTUDIOS Vietnam is a Vietnam subsidiary of the United States based leading mobile & social games company PLAYSTUDIOS Inc.
We are backed by dominant, multi-billion-dollar market leaders in the leisure and video game industries and a collection of powerhouse venture capital firms. Our founding team has over a century of collective gaming experience.
We are building a best-of-breed development and operations group and are looking for top-tier talent who can help us create and optimize high-quality games in the rapidly evolving social and mobile gaming markets.
Our company has high growth rates, with the stability and financial security of an established company. We guarantee high-quality work, AAA entertainment brand exposure, competitive compensation and great benefits.
A DevOps engineer at Playstudios Asia is responsible for ensuring our existing and new services make their way into production. You will work within our engineering group to accelerate the implementation of our engineering roadmap.
We value automation and reproducibility to the extent that nothing is manually configured. We implement infrastructure-as-code with all changes peer reviewed and applied via automated tooling.
PLAY OUR GAMES HERE:
- Legacy services running on Windows on-prem
- New services running in Kubernetes on Azure
- Automation tooling includes
- GitHub Actions
- Monitoring and observability
- Azure Application Insights
- Prometheus / Grafana
- Maintain existing and implement new build pipelines using recognized best practices
- Work alongside the rest of the engineering team to advance our engineering roadmap
- Triage and resolve or escalate production incidents
- Maintain documentation for our tooling and procedures
- Contribute new ideas and improvements
- 3+ years of production experience in infrastructure automation and application deployments
- Ability to deliver solutions to an agreed-upon schedule
- An eye for detail and ability to think problems through before acting
- Ability to constructively contribute ideas and alternative solutions
- Production experience with Azure or other major cloud providers
- Ability to work semi-independently and provide progress updates
- Production experience with managing Kubernetes
- Experience building docker images
- Experience with an infrastructure-as-code way of working
- Proficiency in Git
- Experience in deploying and maintaining high-volume web services
- Experience with any of the tooling outlined in “Our Infrastructure”
- Experience with building pipelines for Unity, Android and Xcode
- Experience with .NET Framework / .NET Core
- Experience maintaining Windows / Linux systems
- Experience with any programming or scripting language (we use C#, Golang, PowerShell)
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Work directly with a team of young and talented playMAKERS regardless of gender, age or experience.
- Unlimited growth opportunities and continuous improvement with English classes, workshops and other technical training courses by highly-skilled members all over the world
- Premium healthcare coverage for you and ALL your dependents
- A company of full-fill-ment: 100% salary on probation, 100% covered Social insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment insurance since probation. Moreover, Compulsory insurance for employees is also filled by the company. You only need to bear PIT.
- Discretionary bonus
- Employee referral bonus program (Very attractive bonus range: from 300USD to 1000USD)
- Flexible working time: 5 working days/ week - from Monday to Friday (Time won't be your fear, cause productivity is what we care)
- Annual leave: 15 days in 1st year, 17 days in 2nd year, 20 days each year thereafter
- Delicious, fresh and free meal served daily!
- High-end workstation laptop and screens
- Equipment Allowance: 4,500,000 VND to pick your keyboard/ mouse/ headphone... in your own style
- Team building activities, staff trips, and company events across the year