Our Company – PLAYSTUDIOS VIETNAM
Come join an ambitious mobile entertainment company which committed to leveraging the best technology we can to create fun experiences. We have big plans, and would be thrilled for you to consider us.
PLAYSTUDIOS Vietnam is a Vietnam subsidiary of the United States based leading mobile & social games company PLAYSTUDIOS Inc.
We are backed by dominant, multi-billion-dollar market leaders in the leisure and video game industries and a collection of powerhouse venture capital firms. Our founding team has over a century of collective gaming experience.
We are building a best-of-breed development and operations group and are looking for top tier talent who can help us create and optimize high quality games in the rapidly evolving social and mobile gaming markets.
Our company has high growth rates, with the stability and financial security of an established company. We guarantee high quality work, AAA-entertainment brand exposure, competitive compensation and great benefits.
As we expand our portfolio of free-to-play apps, we're looking for motivated and ambitious technical game production specialist to join our rapidly growing studio. As a Junior Unity Developer, you will be building the player game experience. You are full of curiosity and have a blend of technical skill and artistic intuition. In close collaboration with the creative, product and engineering teams, you will bridge the gap between content/ creative and engineering to make the game come alive; you will be building the game using our suite tools and systems. You have a direct impact on the performance of our game, and your work product will be quickly visible, tested and validated.
PLAY OUR GAMES HERE:
- Implementation of assets in Unity provided by creative team (art, sound, effect) without sacrificing the artistic vision or exceeding the platform’s technical limits
- Tuning and refining new game features as well as supporting game operations by refreshing content
- Acting as a bridge between the creative and engineering teams to realize the vision of the game
- Helping diagnose and solve technical problems during the development, QA and go-live process
- Investigating new techniques and best practices, then documenting them, implementing them and training the team
- Using tools and scripts as necessary to optimize workflow
- Optimize content for memory and performance gains while maintaining our high standards for user experience
- You will have responsibility for smooth pipeline for designs and assets incorporating significant amounts of 2D and occasionally 3D elements. The position requires some knowledge and experience of visual effects, scripting and computer graphics processes
- Working knowledge of Unity
- A strong academic background or experience in a comparable position/industry
- Ability to write scripts (JSON/Lua) for the various tools involved in the art-to-game pipeline a big plus
- Strong English communication skills (written and spoken) you will be communicating with technical and creative teams
- Strong technical background and a positive, curious attitude
- Detail-oriented, flexible and efficient. Energetic, pro-active. Very organized; you may be juggling multiple projects and priorities
- Previous experience in game/mobile game development pipelines
- Have a passion for games and a healthy respect for our players
- An interest in and aptitude for optimizing assets for narrow-bandwidth or low-performance environments
- Knowledge of current production technologies and their relevant application – Adobe Photoshop a plus
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Work directly with a team of young and talented playMAKERS regardless of gender, age or experience
- Unlimited growth opportunities and continuous improvement with English class, workshop and other technical training courses by highly-skilled members all over the world
- Premium healthcare coverage for you and ALL your dependents
- A company of full-fill-ment: 100% salary in probation, 100% covered Social insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment insurance since probation. Moreover, the Compulsory insurance for employees is also filled by company. You only need to bear PIT.
- Discretionary bonus
- Employee referral bonus program (Very attractive bonus range: from 300USD to 1000USD)
- Flexible working time: 5 working days/ week - from Monday to Friday (Time won't be your fear, cause productivity is what we care)
- Annual leave: 15 days in 1st year, 17 days in 2nd year, 20 days each year thereafter
- Delicious, fresh and free meal served daily!
- High-end workstation laptop and screens (For Artist: optional Wacom Intuos Pro or Cintiq)
- Equipment Allowance: 4,500,000 VND to pick your keyboard/ mouse/ headphone... in your own style
- Team building activities, staff trip, company events across the year