Our Company – PLAYSTUDIOS VIETNAM
Come join an ambitious mobile entertainment company which committed to leveraging the best technology we can to create fun experiences. We have big plans and would be thrilled for you to consider us.
PLAYSTUDIOS Vietnam is a Vietnam subsidiary of the United States based leading mobile & social games company PLAYSTUDIOS Inc.
We are backed by dominant, multi-billion-dollar market leaders in the leisure and video game industries and a collection of powerhouse venture capital firms. Our founding team has over a century of collective gaming experience.
We are building a best-of-breed development and operations group and are looking for top-tier talent who can help us create and optimize high-quality games in the rapidly evolving social and mobile gaming markets.
Our company has high growth rates, with the stability and financial security of an established company. We guarantee high-quality work, AAA entertainment brand exposure, competitive compensation and great benefits.
PLAY OUR GAMES HERE:
- Build a thorough understanding of the game economy and how it relates to player experience, retention and monetization
- Design and optimize LiveOps events and in-game features through a process of test-and-learn
- Model changes in player behavior based on economy and live-game design modifications
- Analyze data to ensure provided solutions are maintained and continue to work as expected
- Coordinate closely with the product, game engineers and data teams to align product vision and expectations
- 3+ years experience in a system designer or data role
- Fanatical about statistics and math
- Passionate about huge datasets
- Ability to marry data insights with product intuition to provide effective solutions
- Excel expert
- Proficiency in Python and SQL a plus
- Strong communication skills in English
- Detail orientated and methodical; ability to prioritize efficiently
- Proven track record of delivering optimization solutions
- Knowledge of Tableau or other visual analytics tools a plus
- Strong logic and analytical skills; background in sciences, mathematics, engineering, software engineering, and economics
- Background in mobile games or applications a plus.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Work directly with a team of young and talented playMAKERS regardless of gender, age or experience.
- Unlimited growth opportunities and continuous improvement with English classes, workshops and other technical training courses by highly-skilled members all over the world
- Premium healthcare coverage for you and ALL your dependents
- A company of full-fill-ment: 100% salary on probation, 100% covered Social insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment insurance since probation. Moreover, Compulsory insurance for employees is also filled by the company. You only need to bear PIT.
- Discretionary bonus
- Employee referral bonus program (Very attractive bonus range: from 300USD to 1000USD)
- Flexible working time: 5 working days/ week - from Monday to Friday (Time won't be your fear, cause productivity is what we care)
- Annual leave: 15 days in 1st year, 17 days in 2nd year, 20 days each year thereafter
- Delicious, fresh and free meal served daily!
- High-end workstation laptop and screens
- Equipment Allowance: 4,500,000 VND to pick your keyboard/ mouse/ headphone... in your own style
- Team building activities, staff trips, and company events across the year